Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to Analog
The Mini Converter SDI to Analog from Blackmagic will accept an SDI input signal and convert it to HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL, or S-video output. Also, if your SDI signal has audio embedded, the Converter will let you first de-embed the audio so that you can output it via the analog outs.
SDI to Analog ConversionUse this device to convert SDI video signals to analog output.
Embedded AudioThe Converter can de-embed audio from an SDI signal so that you can output it via the analog outs.
|Input||(1) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)|
|Output||(1) component, NTSC, PAL, and S-video|
(1) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3Gbs SDI)
(2) channels of professional balanced analog with standard 1/4" jack connections
(2) channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4" jack connections, AES/EBU standard
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.86cm x 14.22cm x 6.73cm|
In The Box
- 1 x Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to Analog
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Limited 3-Year Warranty