Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
The NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone from Rode combines an acoustically matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90° near-coincident alignment. It can be used for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording, and sound design in a studio or in the field.
The NT4's versatility is extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm mini-jack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to a mixing console, portable recorder, or camera. Also included is an RC4 rugged microphone case, a WS4 pop filter/wind shield, and a durable RM3 microphone clip.
X/Y Stereo ElementsThe NT4 features dual cardioid elements mounted in an X/Y stereo configuration. The X/Y configuration results in accurate representation of signal within the "Left/Right" stereo field.
Matched CapsulesBoth cardioid capsules are matched in sensitivity and frequency response for optimum results.
Phantom or Battery PoweredThe NT4 can be powered via Phantom Power or a standard alkaline 9V battery.
Flexible ConnectivityThe NT4 includes a dual XLR cable and a stereo 1/8" mini-jack output cable making the it ready for use in any recording environment.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||16 dB A-Weighted|
|Sensitivity||-38 dB at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors||1 x 5-Pin DIN|
|Battery Type||1 x 9 V|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
|Length||9.09" / 231 mm|
|Diameter||1.30" / 33 mm|
|Weight||1.06 lb / 480 g|
|Package Weight||4.53 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.65 x 12.15 x 4.7"|
In The Box
- 1 x Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Rode RC4 Hard Plastic Case for Rode NT4 X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Rode WS4 Windscreen for NT4 Microphone (Black)
- 1 x Rode 5-Pin Stereo XLR Cable for NT-4 Fixed X/Y Condenser Microphone (10.33')
- 1 x Rode XLR to 3.5mm Stereo Output Cable for NT4 Fixed X/Y Stereo Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Rode Stand Mount for NT3, 4, and Other Condenser Microphones
- 1 x Limited 10-Year Warranty with Rode Registration